Tuesday, August 24, 2010 | By: Danielle

Some Etsy Rambling

I've been a member on Etsy for over a year now and think it is one of the coolest sites ever!  I listed a few items starting back in January/February and have been trying to learn more about the handmade market the online market.  So far I feel like I've learned a lot but still have a ways to go.  I've been working on a lot of new items lately and hope to revamp my shop throughout September and start listing all the things I've been working on.

I would love some advice though...

What's the best way to promote?
How did you turn your hobby into a working business?
Any tips or tricks?

Thanks and I hope to have lots to post in the coming weeks about my etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails