Monday, July 5, 2010 | By: Danielle

Feeling a little sluggish...

I set out to work on some scrapbooking and finish my dad's record collage but felt like being lazy, which means amigurumi time! My fiance wanted me to make this little amigurumi for his friend. I thought it turned out pretty well for a one night project. He reminded me of Gary from Spongebob Squarepants hahaha.

In other news...my fiance bought me this really cool crafty book The Crafter's Devotional and I'm really excited to get started on it tomorrow!

-snail pattern from http://fortheloveofyarn.com/Issues/Spring06/patterns/spring06_snail.shtml

4 comments:

I'm Yee Von. said...

love the watery eyes look XD he look so confused!

Carol said...

He's great! I wouldn't know where to begin to create this! Following you back!

LeksiDesigns said...

Such a cute snail! I found you on AM!!! If you get a minute...check out my most recent giveaway!RING IN THE 4TH OF JULY WITH A FREE RING FROM LEKSI DESIGNS!!! http://leksidesigns.blogspot.com/2010/07/ring-in-4th.html ENDS WEDNESDAY (only a few entries so far)!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Danielle, thanks for stopping by my blog - following you back now! Love your work, everything here is so adorable. Look forward to seeing more! Cheers :)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails