Monday, July 19, 2010 | By: Danielle

Sunshine Award

I came home late from work the other night to find out I had received a blog award! I'm new to this but was super excited that someone enjoyed reading my blog so much. So now I'm going to pass it on to blogs that I enjoy and that inspire me.

The rules of receiving this award state that the receiver is to pass it along to 12 other blogs whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. Here are the 12 blogs I've decided to pass it along to (in no particular order):


BeadedTail
KittyKatKards
owlsome blog
wish with me
Lila and Bells
Fairyspit
Heaven Baked Sweets
Chic Girl Designs
The Pretty Bee
Maureen Cracknell Handmade
yeevon's illustration
stacey winters

Thank you all for your creative and inspiring posts that make blogging so much fun!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Wow thanks for including my blog. I'm glad it brings a smile to peoples lives :D

Kelly said...

Thank you for giving me this award, Danielle! have a great day!

owlsomegifts said...

how sweet! Thanks so much for thinking of me... I'm glad you like my blog! :)

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations on your award! Thank you so much for thinking of us too! We're all very happy that you enjoy reading our blog too!

Anonymous said...

Awwww... thanks! Glad to hear it made your day :)

I'm Yee Von. said...

xoxo~ thank you so much! I feel honored to receive this award from you! :D :D :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails