Thursday, July 1, 2010 | By: Danielle

Welcome to my blog!



This is my first blog and my first post!


I absolutely love anything crafty and I'm always experimenting with new things. I recently learned how to crochet and have been working on various amigurumi things. I wanted to start this blog to have a place to share my creativity with others and hopefully get some feedback on my creations.
This is my biggest amigurumi so far, a stuffed totoro from the movie My Neighbor Totoro.
-I got the pattern for this from http://heavens-hellcat.livejournal.com/420.html a wonderful and easy to follow pattern.

3 comments:

Voleurdebijoux said...

Congrats on your new blog, Danielle!!
woohooo....I'm your 1st follower!! :)

Amanda a.k.a. FriendlyCreationss said...

congrats on your first post :), You will enjoy the blog as long as you keep up with it.I made a promise to myself to stay up with my blog now hahah

Saving said...

Hello, saw you on Etsy :o) I am your newest follower! You can check me out at www.wishnonstars.com Thanks

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails