Wednesday, July 14, 2010 | By: Danielle

Vintage hat...

So...this week I wanted to finish a vintage hat I had bought forever ago with the hopes of fixing. I finished it today (minus ribbon I haven't found yet) but wasn't too pleased. It looks okay but not how I had planned it to. Oh well, now I know I shouldn't work in the hat industry hahaha.


For this next week I'm not quite sure what to do. I either want to make my Batman record or Twilight Record clock. What do you think? What would you like to see next, batman or twilight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Batman. I have no love for Twilight (I know, how do I go on?)

;)

Danielle said...

Lol I don't either, I just figured it would be a popular item.

cabin + cub said...

Very cute hat! Not enough people where formal hats these days.. I wish more people did!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails