Sunday, July 11, 2010 | By: Danielle

Music that helps to Inspire

I'm really big into music and loooove listening to it when I'm doing just about anything. So of course, when I'm doing anything crafty I've got music playing in the background. I've been trying to think of more uplifting and fun music to listen to while doing stuff in my studio.
Currently here's my playlist:






What do you listen to while you're hard at work? I would love to add some new music to my playlist so let me know what drives you to be creative!

1 comments:

Michelle Brunner said...

Oh I love the 500 days of Summer and Garden State soundtracks:) I have been listening to some mellow music lately like Ryan Adams (When the Stars Turn Blue, New York, New York) and Ray Lamontagne.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails