Monday, July 26, 2010 | By: Danielle

Fun-filled weekend, and new crocheted items!

I've been meaning to make a post for a few days and am finally getting around to it, unfortunately that means I have tons of stuff I want to say and post!

First off-great weekend with the fiance!  We went to Houston, TX for the Distant Worlds concert.  It was a concert put on by the Houston Symphony Orchestra and Choir and was orchestrated versions of music from the Final Fantasy video games.  My fiance has been obsessed with these games for forever and we both loooove music (especially orchestra music) so we were soooo excited that this was going to be in Houston!  We had so much fun and the music was amazing! 

Earlier this week I participated in a gift swap throught the Texas etsy team and had a blast!  I had so much fun making the toys for my partners cat and dog.













Archimedes gifts were amazing, he got a handmade pillow bed and a cute matching catnip toy.  He seems to like both a lot!  These were made by Tricia over at Handmade Whimzy.









After working on swap items and enjoying some wonderful music I've been working on my weekly project and some new items for my etsy shop.  I'm going to make a separate post for those later on.

Thanks for reading!

-Danielle

3 comments:

Belly Charms said...

I am a new follower :)

Lydia's Pennies said...

Thanks for following, Im your newest follower. I look forward to reading more.

Lydia

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice toys for cats and dogs you did a nice job

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails